Team

Dr Dilan Patel
Deborah Nelligan
Steven Ho

 


History of The Dental Practice

The Dental Practice’s roots reach back to 1945 with the discoveries of Dr Graham Mount. He played a significant role in the development of new approaches to the repair of the carious lesions in teeth as well as the initial prevention of lesions. Dr Graham Mount has acquired the nickname “Grandfather of Dentistry” through his spread of dental knowledge in the form of books and articles including: “Preservation and Restoration of Tooth Structure.”

Dr Graham Mount’s son, Dr Jeff Mount, acquired his father’s practice in 1988 moving to the offices that The Dental Practice currently resides. Dr Mark Earl practiced with Dr Jeffrey Mount in Level 2, 25 King William Street for approximately 10 years before branching out and heading for the hills in 1997. He then sold his practice in Blackwood in 2007 and took over Dr Jeffrey Mount’s Practice.

We are all privileged and honoured to be practicing in the building that both Graham and Jeffrey Mount practiced. Their example of reaching for excellence in dentistry is the foundation for our values in excellence.